In this VIDEO presentation, Join Kristin Capritto from Downey Brand for a discussion about real property issues all trusts and estates practitioners should be aware of, whether they are preparing a plan, administering an estate or trust, or litigating a dispute. This program is meant to provide a broad overview of relevantreal estate issues which may often be overlooked, or have the potential to catch counsel by surprise, when representing their clients.
– Transfer on Death Deeds
– Joint Tenancy Deeds
– Spousal Property Petitions and Small Estate Transfers
– Allocation Considerations (Basis, Property Tax, Income
– Conservation Easements and the Williamson Act
– Encumbered Property and Assumption of Mortgages
– When & When Not to Consider an LLC
– Lifetime Gifting Strategies and Fractional Interest Discounts
Please note each video is designed for continuous viewing until its conclusion. The viewing of this online video meets the criteria for “participatory” continuing legal education credit as verified by the Sacramento County Public Law Library, an approved State Bar of California MCLE provider according to the State Bar of California MCLE Rules & Requirements [Rule 2.72].