WESTLAW: Practical Law Materials , i.e. Rutter on Steroids
Come and be introduced to Practical Law, a new type of legal material available on Westlaw. Practical Law provides practitioners with immediate know-how to tackle numerous areas of law with years of experience the first time around. The collection is made up of
• Practice Notes, or comprehensive overviews to get you up to speed quickly
• standard documents and clauses that can be tailored to fit your needs
• checklists and flowcharts
• articles and legal updates to stay current on trends and changes
• and the ability to compare law among states and/or countries
With numerous Practice areas like Labor and Employment, Real Estate, Bankruptcy, Litigation, Intellectual Property, Corporate and M&A, etc., there is something to peak everyone’s interest.
Please click the date of the class on the calendar to activate the “Book Now” button.