In the words of former GE CEO, Jack Welch, “If you don’t have a competitive advantage, don’t compete.” This webinar will cover how technology has changed the practice of law and how we can (and should) use analytics to our transactional and litigation advantage.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
– Review the ethical rules pertaining to legal research.
– Examine how analytics have changed our application of model rules of professional responsibility.
– Understand new technology “buzzwords.”
– Understand how analytics and artificial intelligence are applied in both professional and legal world.
– Examine how to use and apply analytics in a legal case.
After you purchase this webinar, you will receive an email message from our Training Coordinator 24-hours prior to the event with a link to Demio.com, the Law Library’s webinar platform. You will log into Demio using your name, California State BAR number (if you do not have a BAR # put N/A) and email address to register into the live webinar.
Paid reservations must be received by Friday, May 6, 2022 prior to the event on Tuesday, May 10, 2022.
Cancellation of the event must be submitted 48-hours before start time for this webinar. Please see our Terms & Condition and the “48-hour Cancellation Policy” for further details.
**This webinar qualifies for 1-hour of “participatory” MCLE credit. The Sacramento County Public Law Library, provider #11100, certifies that this event conforms to the standards approved for educational activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of the State Bar of California governing minimum continuing legal education [Rule 2.72].
Please click the date of the webinar on the calendar below to activate the “Book Now” button.