SCPLL collects non-identifying information to improve the functionality, content, and performance of the library’s website. When you visit www.saclaw.org, we collect information regarding:
- Your Internet location (IP address)
- The pages you visit on our website
- The web page from which you came to our site
- The software you use to visit our site
The library does not:
- Collect personally identifiable information unless you voluntarily provide it to us
- Provide or sell any information to outside agencies
We use email addresses to answer email we receive on our Contact Us form. These addresses are not used for any other purpose, and are not shared with outside parties.
MCLE Webinar Registrations
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our online store. When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
• Send you information about your account and order
• Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
• Process payments and prevent fraud
• Set up your account for our store
• Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
• Improve our store offerings
• Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
We use Google Analytics for aggregated, anonymized website traffic analysis. In order to track your session usage, Google drops a cookie
(_ga) with a randomly-generated ClientID in your browser. This ID is anonymized and contains no identifiable information like email, phone number, name, etc. We also send Google your IP Address. We use GA to track aggregated website behavior, such as what pages you looked at, for how long, and so on. This information is important to us for improving the user experience and determining site effectiveness. Please see the Google Policy for more information.
Opting out of Notifications and Communications from Saclaw
If you have voluntarily signed up for our listserv emails, you can opt-out of receiving Saclaw notifications and communications. You can contact us by using our Contact Us form to request removal from our notification and communication list through Constant Contact.