- Start Time: 2:00 PM
- End Time: 3:00 PM
- Date: June 11, 2019
- Location: Training Center
- MCLE Credits: 1
- Instructor: Jessica Greathouse
- Seats: 11
Thomson Reuter’s WESTLAW: Practical Law™ is legal know-how that goes beyond primary law and traditional legal research to give lawyers a better starting point. Learn how to access standard documents, checklists, legal updates, how-to guides, and more – created and continuously maintained by 230+ expert attorney-editors.
The collection is made up of:
- Practice Notes, or comprehensive overviews to get you up to speed quickly
- Standard documents and clauses that can be tailored to fit your needs
- Checklists and flowcharts
- Articles and legal updates to stay current on trends and changes
- The ability to compare law among states and/or countries
Please click the date of the class on the calendar to activate the “Book Now” button.