- Start Time: 1:30 PM
- End Time: 3:00 PM
- Date: October 12, 2018
- Location: Training Center
- MCLE Credits: 1.5
- Seats: 3
In this presentation, Bruce Timm, a shareholder of Boutin Jones Inc., will reveal litigation strategies, tactics, and common pitfalls learned over two decades of litigation experience.
Topics will cover:
• How to develop a litigation strategy unique to the facts and circumstances of each case
• How to take effective depositions
• How to prepare and defend your client(s) for deposition
• How to prevail on a motion for summary judgment and how to defeat a motion for summary judgment
• How to successfully mediate your case
Please click the date of the class on the calendar to activate the “Book Now” button.