- Start Time: 2:00 PM
- End Time: 3:00 PM
- Date: May 25, 2023
- Location: Online Webinar
- MCLE Credits: 1
- Instructor: Thomas D. Nielsen
- Seats: 0
PLEASE NOTE: THIS MCLE WEBINAR IS SOLD OUT.
The last 90 days before the trial are the most important. Getting ready for your trial must start early. There is much to do before you show up for trial. Hopefully, you have completed written discovery and conducted essential depositions.
In this online MCLE webinar Thomas D. Nielsen, Senior Counsel at Jacobsen and McElroy, PC will help you become a puzzle solver by putting together all the elements necessary to provide a clear outline of subjects and considerations you will need to institute as your trial date looms closer.
– Develop investigative procedures.
– Create a trial notebook to keep everything in order and easily accessible.
– Gather evidence including depositions.
– Request and organize all documents pertaining to your case.
– Prepare exhibits for use at trial.
– Draft outlines of direct testimony and cross-examination questions.
– Craft opening remarks and closing arguments.
– Cultivate jury selection objectives.
– Generate effective jury instructions.
Now is the time to focus on putting together all the pieces of the puzzle to get you to win your case!
After you purchase this webinar, you will receive an email message from our Training Coordinator with a link to Demio.com, the Law Library’s webinar platform. You will log into Demio using your name, California State BAR number (if you do not have a BAR # put N/A) and email address to register into the live webinar.
Paid reservations must be received by Tuesday, May 23, 2023, two-days prior to the event on Thursday, May 25, 2023.
Cancellation of the event must be submitted 48-hours before start time for this webinar. Please see our Terms & Condition and the “48-hour Cancellation Policy” for further details.
**This webinar qualifies for 1-hour of “participatory” MCLE credit. The Sacramento County Public Law Library, provider #11100, certifies that this event conforms to the standards approved for educational activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of the State Bar of California governing minimum continuing legal education [Rule 2.72].
Please click the date of the webinar on the calendar below to activate the “Book Now” button.