- Start Time: 2:00 PM
- End Time: 3:00 PM
- Date: March 10, 2020
- Location: Training Center
- MCLE Credits: 1
- Instructor: Johnathan Dorsey, Esq.
- Seats: 4
This hands-on computer training class will focus on:
– How to pull up a specific treatise, code section, case title, citation, etc
– Basic Searching Tips (Plain Language and Filter Options)
– Editorial aspects of Code Sections and Cases. How to leverage them to save you time in your research
– How to Keycite a document to make sure it is still valid law for the reason you are referring to it
Please click the date of the class on the calendar to activate the “Book Now” button.