- Start Time: 1:30 PM
- End Time: 2:30 PM
- Date: April 16, 2020
- Location: Training Center
- MCLE Credits: 1
- Instructor: John R. Wierzbicki
- Seats: 0
THIS PRESENTATION IS TEMPORARILY POSTPONED.
This course will cover some of the most significant California Supreme Court decisions from 2019-2020 as selected by the attorneys of the Witkin Legal Institute.
Topics will include:
- Must an employee be paid for being searched by security before leaving work?
- May warrantless searches of electronic devices be a condition of probation?
- Can an internet user who doesn’t click on the service agreement sue a website for discrimination?
- Does a taxpayer organization have standing to challenge public contracts for conflict of interest?
- Does governmental immunity deprive a court of jurisdiction to hear a tort case?
- What makes an arbitration provision in an employment agreement unconscionable?
- Must presidential candidates release their federal income tax returns to appear on the primary ballot?
Please click the date of the class on the calendar to activate the “Book Now” button.