- Start Time: 2:00 PM
- End Time: 3:30 PM
- Date: February 26, 2016
- Location: Training Center
- MCLE Credits: 1.5
- Instructor: Jesse S. Atwal, Esq.
- Seats: 4
This presentation will cover:
1. The Roadmap to U.S. Immigration
2. Can someone enter or stay in the U.S. at all?
3. Introduction to U.S. Permanent Residence (Green Cards)
a. Getting a green card through family members
b. Getting a green card as an Investor
c. Getting a green card as a Special Immigrant
d. Humanitarian protection (TPS, Asylee, Refugee status)
4. Nonimmigrant (Temporary) Visas
5. Acquiring U.S. Citizenship
Please click the date of the class on the calendar to activate the “Book Now” button.