The Law Library is offering MCLE classes in March, April, and May.
- March 19: Locating Statutes, Legislative History, and Regulations using Westlaw;
- March 26: Microsoft Word 2016 Part A: Automation;
- March 27: Computer and Cell Phone Forensics;
- April 9: Microsoft Word 2016 Part B: Automating Pleadings and Agreements;
- April 11: Techniques for Short, Clear, and Organized Legal Writing;
- April 16: Microsoft Word 2016 Part C: Advanced Tools;
- April 17: Advanced Tips & Tricks for Getting More Out of Westlaw;
- April 24: Economic Analysis in Personal Injury and Employment Cases;
- May 1: Legal Research Part A: California Statutes;
- May 8: Legal Research Part B: California Cases
More Classes will be added as they are scheduled. Sign up today!