Attorneys (especially those with names starting with H-M) take note: The Law Library’s January line-up of MCLE classes is now available. Sign up through saclaw.org to reserve your spot.
Classes include timely topics such as #MeToo and the Elimination of Bias, Computer and Cell Phone Forensics, Asset Protection, and Age Bias at Work, as well as popular topics including Westlaw skills, family law practice pointers, California administrative law, and California legal research.
‣ WESTLAW – How to Access Jury Verdicts/Settlements;
‣ Age Bias at Work: Scary, Pervasive and Looking for You;
‣ #MeToo and the Elimination of Bias in the Legal Profession;
‣ Legal Research: Part A – California Statutes;
‣ Legal Research: Part B- California Cases;
‣ Practice Pointers for New Attorneys from the Court and Family Law Facilitator’s Perspective;
‣ California Administrative Law: Part 1- Demystifying the Regulatory Process; and
‣ Asset Protection: Entities of Choice.