In accordance with state and local public health orders, the Law Library is implementing the following policies and protocols:
- Do not enter the library if you have a cough or fever
- Wear a face covering over your nose and mouth at all times
- Maintain a distance of 6 feet or more from others
- Cover sneezes or coughs with a tissue or elbow, and sanitize hands afterwards
- Avoid unnecessary physical contact with others
- Do not move library furniture or equipment
- Do not bring large bags or carts into the library
- Use of the library limited to legal research and document preparation only.
- Follow all staff instruction and signage
- Staff will limit the number of patrons in the library at one time
- Computer use by appointment only. Wifi is not available.
- Please keep your non-computer visit short – 15 minutes or less
Staff reserves the right to add additional requirements, as needed to protect the health and safety of our patrons and staff.