Beginning October 13, Law Library computers will be available by appointment only.
Two-hour appointments are available throughout the day. Call 916-874-8541 to schedule an appointment.
Some things to know about your appointment:
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early, as there is nowhere to wait.
- If you are late, your appointment will not be extended, but you may use the remainder of your scheduled time.
- Check in at the Circulation Desk when you arrive.
- Staff cannot provide any assistance with the computer.
- Only one person may enter per appointment, unless prior arrangements are made with library staff.
- At the end of your appointment, the computer will shut off. Make sure you save your work on your own device before that happens, or it will be lost
- At the end of your appointment, you will need to exit the library, to allow us to let more people enter.
- Limit one appointment per day. At the end of your appointment, you may schedule an additional appointment on a different day.
- To limit contact, printing fees are temporarily waived.
To help us keep staff and patrons safe, and to comply with state and local public health requirements, we have implemented some new guidelines for entering the library.